Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Level 3

I haven't posted anything recently (been too busy cleaning a rental house) but I did want to update that I am still doing The Shred and started Level 3 on Monday.  Wow.  It's a tough one but I like it because I feel like I'm getting a good workout.  I haven't noticed any change in my body but I'm sure that has to do with the fact that I haven't really changed my eating habits much.  That's the hard part for me.  I do have more endurance though and I feel a bit better than I used to.  Only 8 more days left of Level 3.  After that, I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do.  I do plan to keep exercising though!

 

    1 comment:

    Chan said...

    That is so awesome that you are still doing it! Great job Leah!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...