Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I've Officially Lost My Mind



I figure I've lost my mind because I decided to do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.  I know.  Crazy, right?  I bought the DVD and weights yesterday and last night I completed Level 1/Day 1.  What was I thinking???  I could barely walk today without feeling every muscle in my legs scream and protest!  And last night, after the workout, I literally almost collapsed to the floor trying to get to the kitchen for some water.  I had to hang on to some chairs to keep from falling!  What insanity have I gotten myself into???  I have absolutely NO idea how I'm going to complete today's exercise.  I have a feeling the exercises will be very modified.  ha!  I knew I was out of shape but I didn't realize just how much until last night.  Jillian kicked my butt!  And I've got a long ways to go.  If I get the results that I've heard so much about then this will all be worth it.  I can look back a month from now and see just how far I've come.  So now that I've posted all this information I figure it will help me be accountable and will help me stick with it.  I can't wait to see what happens!

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...