Monday, April 27, 2009

I Heart Faces: REFLECTION

It's been quite a while since I've entered photos in the I Heart Faces contest but I decided to go ahead and enter again. Not because I think I can win the contest but because it's fun and it's a great way to post memories we have of JJ. This week's theme is Reflection. If you have a chance, stop by the I Heart Faces website and take a look at the other great Reflection pictures.

Kids Entry: Reflection - this is a picture I took of JJ as he was crawling on our dresser. He was having fun looking at the reflection of himself in the mirror.



Adult Entry: Reflection - this is a picture taken of JJ and me one morning after church.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

He is such a sweet baby : ). I am glad you entered again. It is always so fun to meet new people and see new pictures!

Suburban Girl said...

I love your blog title!! I should have though of that...being as my son used to sing that to me when he was little and thought I needed cheering up.

Nice pics too!

Alicia W. said...

So so sweet and what a great entry

Unknown said...

These are both so sweet! :-) love them!

Chan said...

Cute pic's as always Leah! JJ is so cute! I love that he has little baby curls on the back of his head too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...