Friday, March 13, 2009

A Day of Baking and Cooking With Mom

JJ and I spent the day at my parent's house yesterday because Jorge was going to be home late. With the weather being as yucky as it was, we had no choice but to stay inside. And since we were inside all day, I got bored. And when I get bored I do what? I bake! So, that's what we did. First, we made Turtle Brownies, then we made The Best Chocolate Sheet Cake, Ever, then we made Paprika Chicken, Strawberry Spinach Salad, and Asparagus for supper. Can you say YUM!?!? It was all so good! The brownies were caramel-y, the cake was chocolate-y, the chicken was moist, and the spinach salad had such a great blend of flavors. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it! :) So, here are some pictures from my day of baking and cooking. Enjoy!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow double desserts! I guess you really were bored! They look delish!

Chan said...

yummy! Leah you always amaze me with your baking skills!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...