Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sunday School

Oh my goodness it has been a while since I've posted anything.  I've been without a computer for the last couple of months so I wasn't able to post.  I still don't have a computer so who knows when then next chance I have to post will be!

I'm not sure how I forgot this but JJ's first time to go to Sunday School was January 2nd.  What a great way to start out the year!  I think it's a momentous occasion and worth remembering so here are a few pictures from that day.

He wasn't too excited about it at first. We stood outside the classroom door for awhile.
Photobucket

Still not so sure about this whole Sunday School thing.
Photobucket

He finally made it into the classroom. It took a bit for him to warm up but his teacher said he did great!
Photobucket

JJ hasn't had a problem going to Sunday School since then. In fact, he looks forward to it!

Later that day JJ found a party hat and had some fun with it.
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...